Thursday, September 30, 2010

Some performances

To continue building up my portfolio and getting you to know me more, I will share with you today pictures of two performances I have done during my school years.

The first was at the school talent day where I sang with my sister Nayana, "Awesome God", a Christian contemporary song I discovered on a CD that was a tribute to Rich Mullins. My cousin Sabine, who lives in the United States, was in Lebanon for Christmas and she gathered us to make a chorus and sing "Awesome God" with her as it was a beautiful hymn!


On another talent day at school, I sang the famous "FAME" song and it was an amazing experience. As I went on stage, I performed a cartwheel and I took the microphone from the ground and started singing. Of course, I moved a lot as I had also choreographed a small performance with mom and sis at home! :)
As the song was finishing and the chorus shouted out the last "FAME", I did a split and the audience went crazy!!! I loved it... The audience loved it... I was happy to make them happy. The background of my aerobics moves goes back to my young years at school. I loved aeorbics class and I learned a lot including the cartwheel but the split, I did that on my own! ;) And it hurt like hell every day until I finally succeeded in doing it.

So, that's my story. Share yours with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment