Friday, September 24, 2010

Foolish Games sang by "moi"!

Today, I will be posting the song "Foolish Games" that I sang on my first recording!!! I'm so excited because only a few people in the circle of my close friends and family members heard it. They loved it and I would like to know what you think. :)


Foolish Games - Maya Mady.mp3

(The sound clip can only be heard if you have a Quicktime player. I have struggled to find another way of posting the song, but the format is not accepted on this blog. Sorry for the inconvenience.)

You can now log on http://mayamidiva.tumblr.com/post/1330434465/foolish-games-sang-by-moi-today-i-am-posting to listen to the song.



Last night, I went out clubbing and Erick Morillo (International DJ) was in the club, pumping it up! I just remembered that I attended the VOODOO NIGHTS in PACHA Ibiza this summer where he was performing!

Me in Pacha - Ibiza attending Voodoo Nights by Eric Morillo

I like this type of music although it has no lyrics in it. I react to the music and my body moves... Music is really "under my skin" and sometimes I wonder why not all people feel it too! I guess God has blessed me with more than I can ask for. :)

So, this weekend put on your dancing shoes and go out have fun! Life is too short to worry or be lazy... Verdad?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment