Saturday, October 2, 2010

Shakira Shakira!

I was told by my younger sister, Paloma, to listen to Shakira's new song by the name "Loca". I tried to find it on youtube but I couldn't get the entire song. I could see clips of Shakira on the street with people. The entire song and clip were not available! What I saw were teasers and many shots taken by people via their cell phones and cameras live on the set and posted on youtube.

I loved the idea of the clip; that Shakira was shooting among people for all to see, record and report! I thought it was a very creative idea. However, the song itself did not sound great in my opinion... Shakira was extremely sexy and barely dressed. Obviously her dancing was provocative and she succeeds in impressing in the clip. What I like about Shakira though is her voice and accent; besides the fact that she is Lebanese! ;) .... Oh and half Columbian. There's no doubt she's an amazing woman, singer and performer.

So, if you manage to find the clip somewhere, let me know. I'm sure you guys should know where to find it. ;) In the meantime, here's the link to the song without the clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEr91A_Rewc

A picture from the set of the clip! SEXY!

No comments:

Post a Comment