Monday, October 4, 2010

Amor A La Mexicana once again...

Today, I'm so excited! I just came back from the studio where I recorded a marvelous song in Spanish, "Amor a la Mexicana" - originally performed by Mexican Thalia!!! Yes, the same song I performed once at school with the Sombrero and all!

You can not imagine how wonderful it feels to be able to come out with something that sounds good and feels good. When I thought that I was going to record, I felt butterflies in my stomach all day.
I went prepared. I had my lyrics and my music. I was fresh and full of excitement. It took several takes but I was doing well and everytime would be a better version! :) I noticed at the end that although I'm not yet perfect, I've become much better! And this is what counts. Keep that in mind in everyhing that you do. The better you become, the more you realize that you have come a long way and acheived something. However, for me, it is also by seeking perfection that I become better.

I'm so happy...

I truly hope that one day I will be able to give you joy and pleasure with my songs, my performances, my voice! A voice is precious. Remember to use yours as it is much needed in our world today. ;)

P.S.: The song will be posted soon on my blog exclusively. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment