Sunday, December 26, 2010

I wish you a Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas Everyone! It's just lovely to be spending this feast and season with loved ones. I had a wonderful time with my family and I hope you spent good times too. Last night, Christmas eve, was full of music, hymns, carols and songs.

I put on some classics for the likes of Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Ella Fitzgerald, Nat King Cole and Elvis Presley. Then, we danced on some Christmas songs which is not a common thing I suppose but the spirit was there! hehe... We sang a lot of carols, the family, friends and I. I noticed though that my voice was getting really tired at the end of the night as I was too excited and I was singing with a lot of enthusiasm! :)

That is probably one thing a singer should be careful about. Once one knows how to sing properly, practices regularly and has control over his/her voice, he/she can sing longer, more comfortably and easily. However, one has to also have control over the emotions that rush in when singing. If one gets too emotional and lets the emotions seep in, singing will be a tedious process. One must let go and feel the music and rhythms without letting the sentimental aspect get to him/her.

Well, that's one advise on this beautiful celebration. Open your hearts, let the music and the love in and sing with all your heart to praise the Lord and thank Him for His greatest gift of all: LiFe!

I would like to ask each one of you for a small gift on this special day: send me your comments of this blog to either my email or on the blog itself and what you would like to see more of, know more about and what you would enjoy better reading and hearing.

My amazing sisters and I!

Feliz Navidad... Merry Christmas...Joyeux Noel...Milad Majid... Natale Hilare...Maligayang Pasko... Buone Feste Natalizie... Fröhliche Weihnachten...Feliz Natal...

No comments:

Post a Comment