Monday, February 24, 2014

BON JOVI!

I am in love ... and I've fallen quick and deep for that awesome band that everybody loves: BON JOVI! I was a fan of the popular songs the band released a few years back but I never knew they had an archive of completely mind-blowing records. And having discovered the scope of their work at that point in my life, I can appreciate their music more than ever.

I don't only enjoy their songs but also admire the culture they have created; each and every member's talent, their vocals, their harmony and their passion for what they do. Their music is ecstatic! Written by Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora, most of the band's lyrics are rooted in real life experiences and have the ability to affect every individual in their own way. They speak of love, of disappointments, of society, of life and experiences with an attractive twist to the words and rhythms. I can easily connect to the content of their songs, to the rhythm of their music, to the passion that is reflected all throughout their albums.

I can't get enough of listening to them and for me, it's like everyday a new album is released. Their music makes the radio seem dull sometimes... But that's probably the effect it has on me for the time being. I've grown fond of listening to them and singing along. I made it a point to know all the lyrics and listen to the words and the instruments. This band, these people and whoever is behind them are a revolution in the world of music. They remain together until this day and they continue touring worldwide with the best of their hits; old and new! What energy! What solidarity! What pleasure!

I can only say that the band is amazing and is a big part of my daily life since I was introduced to their music a year ago. I see them as an artistic move that I now belong to. I can only wish to be able to see them perform live very soon and meet them in person to congratulate each and every one of them for their talent and the energy they put to make us feel as good as we do when we listen to them!

ROCK ON BON JOVI! I LOVE YOU! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment